DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: [Theme] 928Droid Black Glass X for Droid X !!!

1. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcshannon05 View Post
    I installed everything but the services because it won't let me. its saying that its services.copy instead of services.cpy any ideas? I have a black clock and some notifications are black on black.

Edit: I pushed the services.jar to /system/framework and have a white clock and white notifications.
    Sorry about, that, typo on my part....uploading a new zip file.

EDIT: New Theme File is uploaded.. thanks to Jc for finding my error!
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelcableguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anj109 View Post
    I'm sorry if I sound like a noob but do we install this just like we installed the Nextheme? Thanks!

Oh and any theming of Launcher Pro with this theme?
    Not to sound like an a$$, but he did respond to this question already a couple of posts above yours and it was to READ THE INSTRUCTIONS via the link that was posted as well as read the thread.

Just Sayin
    Well you do sound like an a$$, just sayin. I did read the instructions above, but for someone like myself who is just getting into smart phones and the droid community, I might have a few more questions. Sorry if this bothers you.

If someone could just answer this questions, I would appreciate it. Do I use the same commands in my terminal emulator as in the Nextheme instructions (got that theme installed fine). Everything thing else I understand, just didn't see anything about that above. THANKS.
  3. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    I'm sorry if I sound like a noob but do we install this just like we installed the Nextheme? Thanks!

Not to sound like an a$$, but he did respond to this question already a couple of posts above yours and it was to READ THE INSTRUCTIONS via the link that was posted as well as read the thread.

Just Sayin
    Well you do sound like an a$$, just sayin. I did read the instructions above, but for someone like myself who is just getting into smart phones and the droid community, I might have a few more questions. Sorry if this bothers you.

If someone could just answer this questions, I would appreciate it. Do I use the same commands in my terminal emulator as in the Nextheme instructions (got that theme installed fine). Everything thing else I understand, just didn't see anything about that above. THANKS.

Putting Moderator hat on: OK, easy with the name calling, this is a family Forum, THANKS!

Putting Themer Hat on: IGNORE any instructions for other Themes and Follow the instructions in my Original Post AND inside the MetaMorph file, if you go ahead and open the file with MetaMorph there are extensive instructions inside.

FYI, No Terminal code or commands are needed with my Theme. You can do it that way if yuo want to spend more time with it or take the chance of a typo (like I did with the original XML Theme file :-)
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Thanks for explaining that! Appreciate it.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Did you get it installed? I'm a noob too, but if you add it to Metamorph like your nextheme (put in AndroidThemes folder), once you click to install from meta you will get these instructions. It took me a while and I actually pushed the services jar through TE. It's well worth it though, the theme is awesome!!
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by dulaney22 View Post
    Did you get it installed? I'm a noob too, but if you add it to Metamorph like your nextheme (put in AndroidThemes folder), once you click to install from meta you will get these instructions. It took me a while and I actually pushed the services jar through TE. It's well worth it though, the theme is awesome!!
    Installing the framework-res.apk right now! That's where I was stuck at, I couldn't find instructions. Didn't realize they were shown when you're in MetaMorph.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    how long should it take to apply framework-res.apk? cause mine has been sitting here for 30 minutes and won't let me cancel. Is it safe to FC metamorph?
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    moto droid
    how long should it take to apply framework-res.apk? cause mine has been sitting here for 30 minutes and won't let me cancel. Is it safe to FC metamorph?
    You don't apply the framework with mm...not sure what ur doing....but be careful. Reread the instructions again and follow to a t
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by suzook View Post
    You don't apply the framework with mm...not sure what ur doing....but be careful. Reread the instructions again and follow to a t
    Huh? It says in the directions on to
    1. Apply last
    2. Set the metamorph delay to 5000
    3. Apply FRAMEWORK-res.apk Them LAST

That's what I'm doing so I'm not sure why you're saying you dont apply framework with mm? Everything else I've completed. I deleted the facebook, gmail, etc apk's, set the 644 permissions, and then applied the different sub-themes until i got to this last one (framework-res) where it's just getting hung up.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    hailtothetheif8
    Phone
    GOOGLE Nexus S 4G

Just Sayin
    I did read the thread but it was not very clear in the OP... I asked cause when I tried to load I ran into several issues and I was just making sure I was doing it right

It's cool I got no help so I'll just stick with Fab's Nextheme port which worked with no issues
    Nexus S 4G MIUI 1.7.1,
    Kernel: *Matr1x* with BLN and voodoo v3.5 - smartass gov and 1.4 Ghz oc
Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Links