DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 73

Thread: [Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Simply Stunning v4.6 now available!

  1. Master Droid
    Porterhouse0's Avatar
    Member #
    53444
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    720
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    #11
    hey 928,
    im trying to download c4 from the phone itself...it starts the downloading process but like 25% into the download it says "download interrupted unable to resume on 8/2/2010"

    huh!?

    EDIT: tried it twice and both times it stopped the download near 25% which is 2 minutes into the download...which just so happens to be my screen timeout setting....switched to never for screen timeout and the download is chuggin' along...why does the download stop when the screen shuts off? this has never happened before
    Last edited by Porterhouse0; 08-02-2010 at 04:28 PM.
  2. Theme Developer
    928Droid's Avatar
    Member #
    8566
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina Mountains
    Posts
    3,753
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by v2.2v View Post
    hey 928,
    im trying to download c4 from the phone itself...it starts the downloading process but like 25% into the download it says "download interrupted unable to resume on 8/2/2010"

    huh!?
    Interweb/wireless signal connection issue.

    I am in a fringe area and get that error even on small 3mb files sometimes.

    Make sure you have a great signal (3G or wifi) and don't go to any other apps/webpages until it finishes downloading...or download it to PC and transfer to Phone (best way).
  3. Master Droid
    Porterhouse0's Avatar
    Member #
    53444
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    720
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by v2.2v View Post
    hey 928,
    im trying to download c4 from the phone itself...it starts the downloading process but like 25% into the download it says "download interrupted unable to resume on 8/2/2010"

    huh!?
    Interweb/wireless signal connection issue.

    I am in a fringe area and get that error even on small 3mb files sometimes.

    Make sure you have a great signal (3G or wifi) and don't go to any other apps/webpages until it finishes downloading...or download it to PC and transfer to Phone (best way).

    well thank you for the quick response. download has finished and installed. love the theme man. especially the contacts app being transparent.
  4. Master Droid
    Porterhouse0's Avatar
    Member #
    53444
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    720
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    #14
    oh no! lol no more transparent contacts lol
  5. Theme Developer
    928Droid's Avatar
    Member #
    8566
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina Mountains
    Posts
    3,753
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #15
    There is a separate download for that in the Patches/Updates section.
  6. Master Droid
    Porterhouse0's Avatar
    Member #
    53444
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    720
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    There is a separate download for that in the Patches/Updates section.

    oh sweet, thanks
  7. Master Droid
    mkraffert's Avatar
    Member #
    36376
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    264
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #17
    So where would I go to change the graphic on the ChevyTools to a Ford oval? Sorry Chevy, I just couldn't resist! Love the theme!
    Loved my original Droid with a Sourcery ROM.
    Liked my Thunderbolt, but would have loved it with a Sourcery ROM.
    Love my Galaxy Nexus rocking a Sourcery ROM the most!
  8. Theme Developer
    928Droid's Avatar
    Member #
    8566
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina Mountains
    Posts
    3,753
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by mkraffert View Post
    So where would I go to change the graphic on the ChevyTools to a Ford oval? Sorry Chevy, I just couldn't resist! Love the theme!
    I am a Ford guy and I was soooooo tempted to do that :-)

    Settings.apk >/res/Drawable-hdpi/ic_chevyno1_tools.png
  9. Master Droid
    mkraffert's Avatar
    Member #
    36376
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    264
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mkraffert View Post
    So where would I go to change the graphic on the ChevyTools to a Ford oval? Sorry Chevy, I just couldn't resist! Love the theme!
    I am a Ford guy and I was soooooo tempted to do that :-)

    Settings.apk >/res/Drawable-hdpi/ic_chevyno1_tools.png
    I'm a Ford guy too. But I'm a Chevy Droid guy! Would it be possible to put the 928 version info somewhere on the phone. I couldn't remember which version I was running, c3 or c4, and knew of no way to find out. I knew I had downloaded it to dropbox and onto my phone, but couldn't remember if I had applied it. Could it be added to the about phone section, like "ChevyNo1 -> Simply Stunning v4.6 w/928Droid black Glass v-c4"?
    Loved my original Droid with a Sourcery ROM.
    Liked my Thunderbolt, but would have loved it with a Sourcery ROM.
    Love my Galaxy Nexus rocking a Sourcery ROM the most!
  10. Theme Developer
    928Droid's Avatar
    Member #
    8566
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina Mountains
    Posts
    3,753
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by mkraffert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mkraffert View Post
    So where would I go to change the graphic on the ChevyTools to a Ford oval? Sorry Chevy, I just couldn't resist! Love the theme!
    I am a Ford guy and I was soooooo tempted to do that :-)

    Settings.apk >/res/Drawable-hdpi/ic_chevyno1_tools.png
    I'm a Ford guy too. But I'm a Chevy Droid guy! Would it be possible to put the 928 version info somewhere on the phone. I couldn't remember which version I was running, c3 or c4, and knew of no way to find out. I knew I had downloaded it to dropbox and onto my phone, but couldn't remember if I had applied it. Could it be added to the about phone section, like "ChevyNo1 -> Simply Stunning v4.6 w/928Droid black Glass v-c4"?
    That's a good idea, I can do that no problem... THANKS!!!!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 02:11 AM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 03:44 PM
  3. Replies: 138
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 05:30 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 09:52 PM

Search tags for this page

crown royal android wallpapers
,
crown royal driod background
,
crown royal mobile wallpaper droid r
,
crown royal wallpaper for android cell phone
,
droid roms
,
glass gmail theme
,
simply stunning droid x
,
simply stunning theme
,

simply stunning themes

,
simply stunning x theme
,
simply stunning x themes
,
xvideo.com.royalmobile
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+