DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for SS v4.4 now available!

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @NatttyBee
    Phone
    Dev Razr HD, Dev Razr M
    Quote Originally Posted by stewp97 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwag View Post
    I LOVE the theme! I'm running it on Simply Stunning 4.4, and it looks terrific. One thing I noticed, was an orange bar at the top of all the calendar views except for the Agenda view. I wanted to see if anyone else has noticed it, or if anyone had any suggestions on how to remove it. I attached some screenshots of what I'm seeing.

Thanks!
    Wierd!!! I don't do anything orange !!! Will check into it tomorrow.
    yup, I have it too. Chevy mentioned something about it in the main 4.4 thread a few days ago. I think it is just a small bug in the rom. Nice theme though! Thanks for putting it out!

peter
    yep, that's something in the rom...Chevy mentioned that he's trying to figure out why it does that a few days after it's release... don't worry, knowing Chevy, he'll have it fixed soon enough

**edit** I really need to read the entire thread before posting! oh well, I was right though, he's gonna have it fixed
    Last edited by NattyBee; 07-13-2010 at 12:55 PM.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @NatttyBee
    Phone
    Dev Razr HD, Dev Razr M

bettery icon...

Hey Dave,
    I just noticed something... when my battery hits the 10% that your rom doesn't support (90,70,50, etc) it shows Chevy's battery icon with those percentages...I'm not complaining, but it made me think...it really goes nicely with your Black Glass... may I request that you do battery icons like the one in 4.4? if they were red they'd match your clock but that green standard battery with the percentages...well percentages are good, but the battery doesn't really fit your awesome theme!

anyhow, just a suggestion...

as soon as I get my phone working I'll give you a screenshot, btw...

at the moment I'm having an issue with Gmail, it's not sending, and it keeps showing new mail, and the inbox count never resets when I delete mail...I dunno why that's happening, but it didn't happen before and I was running SS4.4 with your theme before, so I highly doubt it's the rom OR your theme...haha!
  3. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMTownsend83 View Post
    Hey Dave,
    I just noticed something... when my battery hits the 10% that your rom doesn't support (90,70,50, etc) it shows Chevy's battery icon with those percentages...I'm not complaining, but it made me think...it really goes nicely with your Black Glass... may I request that you do battery icons like the one in 4.4? if they were red they'd match your clock but that green standard battery with the percentages...well percentages are good, but the battery doesn't really fit your awesome theme!

anyhow, just a suggestion...
    From now on all of my Themes will use the Battery Status Icons from the native ROM I am theming.. pretty much have to with all the 5, 10, and 20 percent versions available. SS will be changed in next Theme update I do.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @NatttyBee
    Phone
    Dev Razr HD, Dev Razr M

had to wipe...

Man, I have no idea why this is suddenly happening, but aside from my Gmail problems, my phone began to just FREEZE after FREEZE...freeze up to the point I had to pull the battery, then reboot, and it runs for a few min and FREEZE. I just wiped. Again. this is beginning to frustrate me...haha!
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @NatttyBee
    Phone
    Dev Razr HD, Dev Razr M
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post

From now on all of my Themes will use the Battery Status Icons from the native ROM I am theming.. pretty much have to with all the 5, 10, and 20 percent versions available. SS will be changed in next Theme update I do.
    Sweet! I look forward to it!
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Yep, I just did a nandroid restore to the point right before installing the theme. Sure enough, the same bar is there with SS 4.4, only it's blue now. Not sure how I missed that before. Anyway, thanks for the info ChevyNo1! and nice work to both you and Dave!
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Can we get a non-transparent dialer/contacts theme for SS 4.4? Even better, a semi-transparent or mesh background (in black) similar to CM6 notification bar background.
    Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Jelly Bean 4.1.2
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Hey chevy!!! i love the rom. and the kernal. I am new to modding droids and your stuff is the first i have tried. I looked everything over before i decided and like your work the best

I do have a question for you or who ever though. I play that stupid game homerun whatever. When i close the game down my phone locks up every time and i have to power down and reboot. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it three times. I didnt notice this problem before i rooted and installed your goodies. I have the ulv 1.0 with your ss4.4. My cpu is set at 250 min and 1000 max. I dunno if i am missing something or if maybe i just need to set my min higher before i play? Or is there maybe a different issue? i havent had problems with any other apps at all. Beyound that it has been seemless and smooth.

thanks again you rock...and i will be getting you a beer here quik...gotta deal with the wifey ya know She just doesnt seem to understand all my techy stuff nor why
    Art
    Moto Droid X
    current rom Liberty gingerbread
    Overclocked to 1275 mhz
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr M retail
    928Droid this theme is by far the best I've had the pleasure of using. Mad Props for the attention to detail and the consistant high quality images. I love it!
    I'd root that!
    Droid RAZR M Retail/rooted
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Just stopped in to let you know ChevyNo1 released SS 4.5

Froyo FRF91 SS v4.5 [7/19/2010] From SOURCE - New Settings - FASTER - 4.4 Bugs Fixed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Links