DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 163 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1629

Thread: [Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

  1. Senior Droid
    phenley's Avatar
    Member #
    22914
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    124
    Phone
    This phone is like crack
    #11

    What's supposed to happen

    For some reason the download link just links me to my own google docs. What is supposed to happen?



    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  2. Theme Developer
    928Droid's Avatar
    Member #
    8566
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina Mountains
    Posts
    3,753
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bossofindy View Post
    Can I install update.zip using sp recovery kinda new at this?
    Yes, that is how you apply an update.zip.

    Quote Originally Posted by phenley View Post
    For some reason the download link just links me to my own google docs. What is supposed to happen?

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Yes, my files are hosted at Google Docs, you don't have to be logged in to access the files.
  3. Droid
    bossofindy's Avatar
    Member #
    3695
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    47
    Phone
    motorola droid
    #13
    does not let me download says virus scan cant be done, when i click download anyway nothing happens
  4. Senior Droid
    dave4100's Avatar
    Member #
    10580
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    171
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #14
    I just downloaded this theme and I really like it. As far as detail, I would have to say this is probably the best in that regard. By the way, I just installed it without wiping cache or data. Installed it over a different theme without a hitch. I have probably installed every theme that has come out though. I wasn't worried about glitches. Everything works as before, including all the apps people were having a problem with. Market, maps, flash, and everything else is ok. Again, nice job on the theme.
  5. Theme Developer
    928Droid's Avatar
    Member #
    8566
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina Mountains
    Posts
    3,753
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bossofindy View Post
    does not let me download says virus scan cant be done, when i click download anyway nothing happens
    Try downloading to from your PC , then move it to the phone. Other than that it sounds like you have some other sort of issue unrelated to the theme.
  6. Theme Developer
    928Droid's Avatar
    Member #
    8566
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina Mountains
    Posts
    3,753
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by dave4100 View Post
    I just downloaded this theme and I really like it. As far as detail, I would have to say this is probably the best in that regard. By the way, I just installed it without wiping cache or data. Installed it over a different theme without a hitch. I have probably installed every theme that has come out though. I wasn't worried about glitches. Everything works as before, including all the apps people were having a problem with. Market, maps, flash, and everything else is ok. Again, nice job on the theme.
    Thanks, you are correct, no wiping etc needed.

    Glad everything is working correctly, just as it should (fingers crossed :-)

  7. Master Droid
    Samurai26's Avatar
    Member #
    64112
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    330
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #17
    Does the update.zip version work on BBv.1?
  8. Theme Developer
    928Droid's Avatar
    Member #
    8566
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina Mountains
    Posts
    3,753
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai26 View Post
    Does the update.zip version work on BBv.1?
    I doubt there is much difference in all the FRF57 Froyo builds currently available so if BBv.1 is 2.2 Froyo (I don't know for sure) it should work fine.
  9. Master Droid
    Samurai26's Avatar
    Member #
    64112
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    330
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #19
    Ok I'll try it later!
  10. Junior Droid
    SRGENT ROOT's Avatar
    Member #
    76534
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    motorola DROID
    #20
    so do i just rename it update.zip put it in my phone from my pc then instal with rom manager? sry im new just rooted yesterday
Page 2 of 163 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 08:13 PM
  2. Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 04:32 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:52 PM

Search tags for this page

black glass theme

,
download froyo 2.2.2
,
home+theme apk
,
metamorph android 2.2 themes
,
metamorph froyo themes
,
metamorph themes
,
metamorph themes android 2.2
,
metamorph themes for android 2.2
,
metamorph themes froyo 2.2
,
zip themes for metamorph
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+