Volume Issues?

n9mxtham

Reaction score
Anyone else having a volume issue?? All of a sudden the volume went to normal to almost nothing. If I play Pandora I would have to press my ear to the bottom of the phone to hear just a basic whisper coming form the speaker. I pressed the volume up on the side it was maxed out! I went to my settings and MEDIA was at full also. In order to get the volume back so I can hear it like to normal, I had to completely turn the phone off and back on again. So, what is the reason for the volume going to nothing? So, is there a button that quiets the speaker to almost nothing or what could it be? I would hate to have to always turn of the phone each time if this happens and then find out a simple feature I pressed that would make this happen.

Same thing happened to me today, was using the DX to listen to some tunes while mowing the lawn....finshed up, put the stock music player on pause checked a few emails went back to listening to music and the audio was whisper quiet. Only way to fix it was a reboot for me also.

Back