Stuck at Motorola Logo after trying to fxz back to .902 from ICS Leak

same problem

From ICS back to 902, I've experienced the same problems no matter how many times i fastboot restore 902 though I still get stuck at m logo. I'm on a mac, using pathsaver, and the 902 xml; everything flashes fine but I'm still getting stuck at the m logo.

From ICS back to 902, I've experienced the same problems no matter how many times i fastboot restore 902 though I still get stuck at m logo. I'm on a mac, using pathsaver, and the 902 xml; everything flashes fine but I'm still getting stuck at the m logo.

Same thing happened to me, even though it had worked at least a half dozen times before. Instead, I flashed the xml via RSD. Booted up as it was supposed to, and on I went. Try going that route.

Sorry, I couldnt get back to this issue.... Ended up at hospital checking on my dad due to heart attack.... Thanks everyone for jumping inand finishing getting him back going. Last week I bricked my bionic, but yea.... Rsd 5.7 and fastboot from rootzwiki. Id hurry up and get a copy bc it seems to get taken off everywhere

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Wow, hope your dad is okay. :work3:

Sorry, I couldnt get back to this issue.... Ended up at hospital checking on my dad due to heart attack.... Thanks everyone for jumping inand finishing getting him back going. Last week I bricked my bionic, but yea.... Rsd 5.7 and fastboot from rootzwiki. Id hurry up and get a copy bc it seems to get taken off everywhere

Back