Resizing Pictures to fit wallpaper screen

aubswife

Reaction score
What I am wanting to do is resize a picture I have took on my phone to fit my wallpaper screen because now when I set it as my wall paper its stretched and you only see half the picture. I have changed my resolution to the lowest it will go and it still will only let me have a stretched photo for my wallpaper it automatically wants me to crop the photo. How can I have a decent size picture as my wallpaper and you can actually see the whole picture like a regular phone would?

Try 1024x768 or 640x480... Those seem to create a nice sharp pic for the background.

That's the one thing about this phone I hate. I have a picture of my son but I had to get a photo with more background so that when I cropped it I could fit his picture in the center. Not as ideal as other phones but I guess its because there are those 2 other screens we can slide to.

I think his problem is it strecthes it over 3 screens regardless of the image size, that is so you can see it on all 3 home screens.

What I am wanting to do is resize a picture I have took on my phone to fit my wallpaper screen because now when I set it as my wall paper its stretched and you only see half the picture. I have changed my resolution to the lowest it will go and it still will only let me have a stretched photo for my wallpaper it automatically wants me to crop the photo. How can I have a decent size picture as my wallpaper and you can actually see the whole picture like a regular phone would?

For Artists (Home++ by Intuitit)

Back