Droid Razr / Razr Maxx ICS fix could be holding up Bionic's ICS update...

to be honest , i dont care if it takes till december.. no rush just get it right the first time. ive been on the leak for quite awhile minor tune ups needed here and there .nothing that would make me go back to GB.. so if they have a complete and near perfect ICS late august or so then let them take there time.

to be honest , i dont care if it takes till december.. no rush just get it right the first time. ive been on the leak for quite awhile minor tune ups needed here and there .nothing that would make me go back to GB.. so if they have a complete and near perfect ICS late august or so then let them take there time.

I agree bbucks36! I want a stable, reliable release... Not a rush to market update.

btw not sure if i can rely on teh link you gave ...lol they have the pic of the old leaked bionic ...doh :icon_eek:

btw not sure if i can rely on teh link you gave ...lol they have the pic of the old leaked bionic ...doh :icon_eek:

This was the quick link I could find about the Razr/Maxx bug. I actually saw other articles similar to this as well.

Back