Bricked my droid, please resurrect it

slntdth7

Reaction score
Im using a motorola droid 1 running bugless beast.
So I was watching TV tonight playing wordsmith(scrabble app) on my phone. I set it down and picked it up 30 minutes later. Everytime I pressed the power button to turn it on, only the navigation button lights on bottom turned on but no screen.
I then pulled the battery. Then it went DEAD. I could not turn it on, I pulled the battery again nothing turns on. I then plugged in the phone and the LED light that lets me know its charging did NOT turn on. I tried power button and very rarely I get the navigation button lights to turn on then go off and not respond anymore.
It just sits there regardless if batter is in/out, plugged in/out, wall/usb, with my getting the occasional lights on and then off with navigation lights.

Please help me.

SO my phone turned on the next morning. My gf said when she called the phone rang like it was on.
So today I was playing golf, 2 days later from the 1st problem, when I got done with golf the phone did the same ****. Its definately on as my brother called and it doesnt go to voicemail right away, but the screen is unresponsive and wont turn on. any ideas?

Back