[THEMED ROM]Angel_signed-v.0.6.2.StormShadow.1

Now that I look at it. There is no libertytoolbox.apk. its only libertywallpaper.apk; So I guess that means its needed to get the wallpapers.
Thanks for the quick reply anyway

Now that I look at it. There is no libertytoolbox.apk. its only libertywallpaper.apk; So I guess that means its needed to get the wallpapers.
Thanks for the quick reply anyway

Yeah i threw the oreoangel wallpaper.apk in to add some black and white wallpapers.

sent from a constantly evolving Angel

I seem to have some problems. I came from fenom ROM 0.9.6 (I believe its up to) and now I am running storm shadow angel rom. I seem to be having problems with the antenna's. The 3g doesn't work as well and also, on average I only have 1 to 2 bars of signal. Anyone else experience this?

Edit: If so, any ideas on how I might fix the problem?

Last edited:
I seem to have some problems. I came from fenom ROM 0.9.6 (I believe its up to) and now I am running storm shadow angel rom. I seem to be having problems with the antenna's. The 3g doesn't work as well and also, on average I only have 1 to 2 bars of signal. Anyone else experience this?

Edit: If so, any ideas on how I might fix the problem?

I would go back to stock either through restoring a nandroid or sbf, then a(if you restore a stock nandroid)- dial *228 then option 2 to update roaming capabilities/towers, then reflash the version of angelrom. Or b(if you sbf)- depending on the sbf you use make sure you are updated to .330, then repeat steps above.

Only reason i say go back to stock is when i tried to dial *228 while on angelrom or fenom, there is no dialpad to select an option.

Thanks a ton for creating this theme, first time I ever flashed a rom and it's great. Much love

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Thanks, 13thAngel created the rom. I just pulled a theme from another rom and put the images in here to get away from the stock look. Im getting motivated to do another theme, its just it will take a lot of work, as the frameworks are completely different. Changing filenames of over 700 files...

From what rom? I have used roms from 4 phones and never had to rename them? Just wondering....might want to get my hands wet again.

Just wanted to show off my screen

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

45ef6a40-38d7-c5f3.jpg
45ef6a40-3900-880f.jpg

45ef6a40-3927-dcc2.jpg
45ef6a40-3941-faa9.jpg

45ef6a40-3959-96e3.jpg

Some screenshots...

Nice to see you got this out ... i started working on it the day you mentioned it to me and then i got lost in the thunderbolt world... damn them .. ive been so overwhelmed with it and havent had a chance to get back to the d2g .. i just love my new phone . Maybe when i get my vacation time at the end of the month i will get some ambition to roll out a new themed rom or somethin .. keep up the good work guys!!

Back