Netflix app saying needs update any fix?

it is installed. shows up in my applications, just not in "my apps" on the market. Was just wondering if that was normal.

You side-loaded it separately from the market, so it's normal for it not to show up in the market under My Apps.

It will only show up in the Market on those devices where it is officially supported...

You side-loaded it separately from the market, so it's normal for it not to show up in the market under My Apps.

It will only show up in the Market on those devices where it is officially supported...

Thanks. I wasn't sure because I once downloaded and installed an app from xda that wasn't on the market for my OG droid but other phones, but once I installed it was showing up in the market as if that's where i downloaded it from.

Thanks for the link you provided from droidlife. I now have Netflix working on my x2.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

A fix that worked for the Droid Razr Maxx (as of 4/17/12)

I tried all the above links to no avail. THEN..I simply used the web browser on my phone to go to the netflix site where I navigated to the install link and clicked the proper phone type. Be sure to use "BROWSER" instead of "MARKET" to install it. The installed version was 1.7.1. The links on this thread didn't take the version past 1.2.1.

My unprofessional option is its a market installer issue.

i installed from market, works great

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

The above links are almost a year old.
By now most phones will have it listed in "playstore" if Netflix is supported..
Back then it was on just a few phones with hacked versions available.

----posted maxx'ed out----

Back